After nearly 5.5 long months, we are finally able to reopen the fitness center at 25% capacity!
With our reopening, there are specific guidelines the state is requiring.
- Restrictions on indoor group activities (such as cycling classes) to one person for every 200 square feet of space in the room.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times inside the gym.
- Equipment must be six feet apart.
- People must sign a form when they enter the gym that says they will adhere to the safety guidelines.
- Gyms must keep a log of workers and clients, including names and phone numbers, so the information could be made available to contact tracers in the event there’s a COVID-19 exposure at the facility.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the cleanest and safest environment. Each member will be required to wipe down the machine with sanitizer before and after use. Employees will also sanitize several times per hour to ensure surfaces are clean.
We are so excited to welcome you back! Click here for this week’s schedule.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
We’re looking forward to seeing you very soon and helping you reach your fitness goals!
–Drs. Glenn and Christine